Saturday, March 19, 2011

Love letters

Having your love


"Having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you!"

I will always be yours


"I will always be yours no matter what the world turns out to be. My heart will always yearning for your love and care forever. I love you always."

I want you



"I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today."




I Promise that


"I promise that whatever struggles we have to endure in our relationship, I would still hold onto our love because I believe that this is just the way of God to teach us to be strong and faithful to each other. That after this trial we will still be together and start our new life together with a better future ahead of us. I thank God for you and thank you for being you. I love you now and I'm sure I'll love you even more tomorrow ...."

I'm sorry



"I'm sorry, There is never anything that can helps, but I wish I could give you a hug. I hope grandma or someone is there to sleep next to you. Somebody should take care of you, make sure you eat, slepp and stay busy or rest, whatever you need. I already told you on the phone, but I'm serious: if there is anything at all that I can do to help, let me know. Love, "

Since you came


"Since you came into my life, I've been so happy. The fact that we're a thousand miles apart is not a matter at all because you are always in my heart. You told me that I'm the right one. I cannot tell you how good that made me feel. I am waiting for the days to make our dreams come true. I'll wait for you for a lifetime if you want me to. Do you know why? Because you are the only one who sees me while I am invisible to others. I hope you never quit seeing how much my love for you is true."


Posted By Srikanth






0 comments:

Post a Comment